BrothersIT Service Status and Announcements
All Services are Up and running
AD-HOC CALLOUT AND LABOUR RATES ARE CURRENTLY AS FOLLOWS:
TIER 1 LABOUR: Basic Support @ R500 per hour
1. Desktop support; removal of local viruses, trojans and malware;
2. Setup of non-managed printers and peripherals,
3. Home user setups (exc. domains / VPNs)
TIER 2 LABOUR: Intermediate/Basic Engineering Support @ R600 per hour
1. Setting up of domain users; exchange mailboxes; Active Directory
2. Intermediate desktop Support: ADSL/WIFI setup or modifications;
3. Basic setup of IP devices such as printers, VOIP phones, wireless AP’s, Cam’s.
TIER 3 LABOUR: Intermediate Server Support @ R700 per hour
1. Server repair and maintenance ; Update screening and approval (including the sandbox process)
2. VPN : Setup, Configuration, lite troubleshooting ( but not design )
3. Managed IP devices Management: Switches, Routers, basic VLAN config ( but not design )
4. Disaster Recovery and Backup : Installation, configuration
TIER 4 LABOUR: Advanced IT & Design @ R800 per hour
1. Server and Active Directory structure;
2. Virtual Private Networks or Multiple networks routed to each other;
3. Wireless/Wired Infrastructure for multiple network segments
4. Virtual Lanning across switches / routers
5. Cloud Solutions design and planning
BITSEC LABOUR: Any and all CCTV related tasks @ R500 per hour
BrothersIT standard trading hours are : Mon-Fri from 08:00 to 17:00.
After hours are billed at 1.5x the standard rate :
Weekly 17:00 to 22:00 + Saturdays 09:00 to 21:00
Sundays are billed at 2x the standard rate : 09:00 to17:00
Public holidays are billed at 2x the standard rate.
Calling our office number will redirect you to the standby technician.
Travel Fees are billed at a rate of R7.00 per kilometre from where the consultant/technician/engineer begins his/her journey until he/she arrives at the requested location.
All Prices are Ex VAT
Interest on overdue accounts will be handled as per the following:
1. A basic administration fee of R100 per month will be billed to the client for each month the account is overdue.
2. Interest on overdue accounts/amounts will accrue at a rate of 10% per month.
Debit Order facilities available